Yeah. He’s for real…
What does an Oxford professor, a sportscaster, a butler, and host for an internet videocast have in common? They are all Tom Fischer.
To say Tom’s real-life experiences make him “well-rounded” is a gross understatement. His experiences actually make him the scientific textbook description for a flawlessly formed orb.
Living somewhere between the planets of “Endearing Every Man” and “Quirky Creative Character,” Tom is more than ready for primetime. You need only visit www.bourbonblog.com for confirmation.
If you’re interested in working with someone who has a healthy head start on perfecting the art of being, look no further than Tom Fischer. For more, see the word “enthusiastic” in the latest edition of Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary.
But wait! Call now, and we’ll super size your order. Here’s what you get…
- Host – Maintains a versatile style. Is natural and conversational, has the ability to connect with a variety of people.
- Journalist – Reporter for network affiliates as well as freelance reporter for CSTV (College Sports Television). Writer for entertainment magazines.
- Social Media Entrepreneur – creator and host of Tripodder.com podcast and videocast AND BourbonBlog.com. An early adapter, began creating podcasts shortly after the term was coined.
- International Traveler – Studied in England and then taught at Cherwell College Oxford. Also worked in Walkers Wine Bar in England while working as a “gentleman’s gentleman,” also known as a butler.
- Foodie/Spirits Guy – Is building upon an enthusiasm for bourbon to include other spirits, fine food and cigars.
- Contemporary of Dawn Wells (yes, “Mary Ann” from Gilligan’s Island) – Was the Public Relations Director and assisted Dawn Wells in the creation of SpudFest Family Film and Music Festival and worked with celebrities and filmmakers. Also assisted in the creation of the Idaho Film and Television Institute.
- Model – Appeared in the Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, FHM, Car & Driver and Field and Stream as a Model for Evan Williams Bourbon. Has also done other national print work.
- Voice-over Artist / Radio DJ – Voice-over talent for Radio and TV.
- Marketing advisor – for a variety of clients, writing ads, advising on campaigns etc.